No financial or otherwise private/personal information is necessary or ollected on this website.
2. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with the pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or other device. The information stored there may be sent back to our servers or to the servers of relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. WHAT ARE SCRIPTS?
A script is a piece of code used to make our website work correctly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. WHAT IS AN INVISIBLE BEACON?
An invisible beacon (or web beacon) is a small piece of invisible text or image on a website, used to track traffic to a website. To do this, various data about you are stored using invisible tags.
5. THIRD PARTIES
6.1 Technical or functional cookies
Certain cookies ensure that certain parts of the website function correctly and that your preferences as a user are taken into account. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This means that you do not need to enter the same information repeatedly when visiting our website and, for example, items remain in your shopping cart until you pay.
6.2 Statistical cookies
We use statistical cookies to optimize the user experience on our website. With these statistical cookies we obtain observations about the use of our website.
8.1 Manage your consent settings
8. ACTIVATE/DEACTIVATE AND DELETE COOKIES
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain witnesses should not be filed. Another option is to modify the settings of your Internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser. Or you can indicate your preferences on the following page: youradchoices.ca
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you delete cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you revisit our websites.
9. YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA
You have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- you can send a request for access to the data concerning you that we process;
- you can object to the processing;
- you can request an overview, in a commonly used format, of the data we process about you;
- you can request the correction or deletion of the data if it is incorrect or no longer current. Where appropriate, modified information will be transmitted to third parties who have access to the information in question.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, subject to contractual or legal restrictions and reasonable notice. You will be informed of the implications of such withdrawal.
- You have the right to object to any failure to comply with PIPEDA to our organization and, if the matter is not resolved, to the Office of the Privacy Commissioner of Canada.
10. CONTACT DETAILS
For questions and/or comments about our cookies policy and this statement, please contact us using the following contact details: