Les Croisières d’Iberville attaches great importance to the protection of the personal information of our customers, our employees and all those who interact with our company.
As a company, we are committed to respecting the privacy of our customers and maintaining the confidentiality of their personal information.
Collection of personal information
We do not collect any personal or financial information on the website or social media we use. In the course of our business we only collect personal information necessary to carry out our legitimate business activities. When we collect personal information, we are committed to doing so in a lawful, fair and transparent manner.
Certain information is collected in various ways, including when you interact with us during a telephone call, a verbal discussion, an email exchange, an exchange of documents or when you communicate with us using the “Contact us” form.
The types of personal information we may collect include, but are not limited to, names, addresses, email addresses, telephone numbers, billing information (this is destroyed after the transaction).
IMPORTANT: No personal information is collected on our website. No payments can be made on our website, or elsewhere, on our behalf.
Use of personal information
The personal information we collect may be used for the following purposes
• To provide our services and respond to customer inquiries
• To communicate with our customers regarding products, services, updates and promotions.
• Improve our products and services.
• Carry out statistical analyzes and market studies.
• Comply with our legal obligations.
Disclosure of personal information
We only disclose personal information to employees and third parties providing us with services necessary for our operations:
These parts include but are not limited to:
• Members of management.
• Customer account managers.
• Project managers.
• Employees of the administration and accounting department.
• Customer service and technical support employees.
No information is transmitted to a third party. All information is confidential.
Retention of personal information
We retain our customers’ personal information for the duration of our business relationship with the customer. However: payment information is destroyed after each transaction.
We store information on physical media and in the cloud.
These supports include but are not limited to:
• Paper files for a specific period.
• No personal information is kept or archived on local digital media (computer or other). Everything is secure in the cloud.
• We store personal information on the following cloud media: Google Drive, in Google’s secure cloud. Google Drive is very secure. When traveling to or from Google Drive, your data is encrypted to the same standards used to protect financial transactions on the web. This means that if it is intercepted on its way to Google, no one can read it. Google Drive has built-in security designed to detect and block threats like spam, phishing, and malware. Information is stored according to strict industry standards and practices.
• When it is no longer useful, we dispose of personal information in the following manner: we destroy the information at the end of the relationship unless the customer makes an explicit request for destruction of the information concerning them or if a retention period maximum or minimum is required by law.
The physical support of the transactional information (paper) is securely destroyed after the transaction.
Security of personal information
We take appropriate security measures to protect personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification or destruction.
We use the following security technologies and procedures to protect personal information:
Even if no documents or personal information are on our computers, we use firewalls.
• Antivirus and regular scanning on all computers on the network.
• Control of software access to computer data.
• Control of physical access to offices.
• Employee training on phishing and all forms of Internet fraud.
Access and correction of personal information
Our customers have the right to access their personal information and to correct, modify or delete it if necessary. To exercise these rights, customers can contact us using the controller contact details provided at the end of this policy.
Contact details of the manager
For any questions, concerns or requests related to the protection of personal information or this policy, please contact us at our head office:
Saint-Jean sur Richelieu
(Québec) J3B 1Z3